Welcome to The Generation Connection
The Generation Connection is a one-week traveling day camp where older adults and young people ages 8 to 12 participate in a variety of physical and educational activities designed to connect them to their community, the environment, & each other.
Announcing 2014 Camp Dates: July 21-25!
Details will follow soon! Go to the Register Page and sign up.
Highlights from the 10th Generation Connection (2013)
- Theme: "The Past is Alive Today"
- Geologic historical scavenger hunt in Lockeland Spring
- Canoeing the Harpeth River with the Sierra Club
- Overnight trip to 192 acre Rock 'N Refuge Farm with: campfire, hay & horse rides, farm breakfast, chores, Rockwell-esque swimming holes
- Student-guided tour of Fisk University campus
- Badminton, Tai Chi and ping pong
- Intergenerational Vine, fictional and documentary video productions
Camper Documentary Video Productions
Visit the Clips of the Day page to watch our camper-produced documentary videos dating back to 2003, and learn about our educational video production process!